Aura Finance is a metagovernance protocol, optimizing yields and incentives in the Balancer veBAL ecosystem. Aura has deep alignment with key Balancer stakeholders, actively collaborating with Balancer’s core contributors, the “Maxis”, and Balancer shareholders.
Since its launch in mid 2022, Aura has accumulated 25% of veBAL share and $500m in deposits. Aura is actively used by Olympus, Yearn, Redacted, Badger, Gnosis, Karpatkey, Rocketpool, and Lido, to name just a few partners.
- Work closely with the core contributors to develop and maintain our existing protocol.
- Support protocol upgrades and continued testing and audits.
- Identify key areas of improvement and implement appropriate solutions.
What we’re looking for
- Confident communication skills in English. Excellent communication skills with the ability to discuss issues internally and with external dev teams.
- High-energy, result-driven professionals that have a strong interest in DeFi and smart contract development.
- Well-organized team player with the ability to think creatively, pays attention to detail, and can work on their own initiative
- 2+ years of industry experience in smart contract development using Solidity/TS
- Experience working with DeFi protocols.
- Good understanding of ve-tokenomics and the Balancer ecosystem
- Experience shipping to mainnet
- Experience fork and unit testing with hardhat, ethers and typechain
- (Nice to have) An understanding of the inner workings of Convex protocol smart contracts.
- Competitive equity package. Earn more than just a competitive salary and receive equity shares to gain wealth as the company grows.
- Opportunities to work with industry pioneers from major protocols and ecosystems.
- An autonomous environment to perform at your highest level.
- We prioritize professional development help you hit your career goals.
For any interested applicants, submit your application with CV to email@example.com